Not much is known about the Baha’i that started this food line during the Great Depression, only that he was living true to these words from the Baha’i Writings. In what ways can we be a treasure to the poor today?
6 Notes/ Hide
- living-ark likes this
- squatsandcarotene reblogged this from fundamentals1
- byturns reblogged this from fundamentals1
- manonverchot answered: education manonverchot.tumblr.com…
- n9wolc answered: Plain and simple we can’t. We treat poverty like a disease that no one wants anything to do with.
- fundamentals1 posted this